All RAYCOP purifiers are designed with the highest safety standards
WARNING – To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury:
- Do not leave appliance when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before servicing.
- Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service center.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close a door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as gasoline, or use in areas where they may be present.
- Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting motorized nozzle.
- Hold plug when rewinding onto cord reel. Do not allow plug to whip when rewinding.
- Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
- Do not use without dust box and/or filters in place.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
UV Lamp Caution:
- Direct exposure to ultraviolet radiation can cause serious skin burns and eyes.
- Do not touch the UV lamp during or immediately after use.
- Do Not directly emit the ultraviolet light from the UV lamp towards the eyes or skin of humans and animals.
- UV-C bulbs contain mercury, which is considered hazardous waste and is subject to Federal and/or state hazardous waste regulations. -In rare instances, (similar to standard florescent light bulbs) mercury leakage could occur if the bulb breaks and could cause birth or reproductive issues.
- Please keep the UV lamp protective tube clean.-nadequate and infrequent maintenance may lower the transmission of ultraviolet light.
- Do not use or store heating appliances such as stoves or heaters, nor flammable substances such as combustible sprays near this product.
- Do not stick knives, thumbtacks, burning ash, toner powder or other inappropriate materials.
- If you notice any abnormal noise, odors, or smoke emanating from this product, immediately remove the power plug.
- Please visit raycop.com/maintain for specific instructions on proper cleaning and maintenance practices.
This product is intended for primarily for household use on mattresses, bed covers, bedding, pillows, cushions, sofas, and other fabric products.
- Do not use for outdoor purposes or on metal, leather, wood, liquids or other non-fabric surfaces.