Collection of Your Personal Information
- Through our website, we collect different types of personally identifiable information from our users.
Information You Provide to Us
- A majority of the personally identifiable information we receive comes directly from our users who are interested in obtaining information on products or services provided by RAYCOP. Typically, this data includes your name, email address(es), mailing address(es), telephone number(s), and in certain instances, business details. We may also collect information such as age, gender and personal interests, which we may associate with personally identifiable information.
Information Collected Through Technology
Use of Your Personal Information
Where We Store and Process Data
- Personally identifiable information collected on our website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which RAYCOP or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
Accessing Your Personal Information
- To request corrections or access to the information we have about you, please send a request via the email addresses set forth in the opt-out section. RAYCOP will respond within 30 days from the date of receipt.
Security of Your Personal Information
- In an effort to maintain the security and confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, we have implemented several security measures to prevent the unauthorized access and usage of a user’s information. We review these security measures from time to time and evaluate new technologies or approaches that would further enhance the security measures currently in place. Please be informed that despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. We ask that you safeguard any password or User ID obtained for use on our website as these are personal to each user and link to personally identifiable information. Each user takes full responsibility for any misuse or unauthorized use of our website via your password and User ID.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information
- Our website is for use by adults and, although we do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, we request that individuals under the age of 13 not submit any personal information on our website.
- To make choices about receiving communications, or to update your personal information, you can contact us via email at the email addresses set forth in the opt-out section.
Click here to add your own text