All RAYCOP purifiers are designed with the highest safety standards
WARNING – To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury:
- Do not leave appliance when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before servicing.
- Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
- Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service center.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close a door on cord, or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts.
- Turn off all controls before unplugging.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as gasoline, or use in areas where they may be present.
- Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting motorized nozzle.
- Hold plug when rewinding onto cord reel. Do not allow plug to whip when rewinding.
- Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
- Do not use without dust box and/or filters in place.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
UV Lamp Caution:
- Direct exposure to ultraviolet radiation can cause serious burns to skin and eyes.
- Do not touch the UV lamp during or immediately after use.
- Do not direct the ultraviolet light from the UV lamp towards the eyes or skin of humans and animals.
- UV-C bulbs contain mercury, which is considered hazardous waste and is subject to Federal and/or state hazardous waste regulations. In rare instances (similar to standard florescent light bulbs), mercury leakage could occur if the bulb breaks and could cause birth or reproductive issues.
- Please keep the UV lamp protective tube clean. Inadequate and infrequent maintenance may lower the transmission of ultraviolet light.
- Do not use or store heating appliances such as stoves or heaters, or flammable substances such as combustible sprays, near this product.
- Do not use knives, thumbtacks, burning ash, toner powder or other inappropriate materials on this product.
- If you notice any abnormal noise, odors, or smoke emanating from this product, immediately remove the power plug.
- Please visit raycop.com/maintain for specific instructions on proper cleaning and maintenance practices.
This product is intended primarily for household use on mattresses, bed covers, bedding, pillows, cushions, sofas, and other fabric products.
- Do not use for outdoor purposes or on metal, leather, wood, liquids or other non-fabric surfaces.