Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Please read the following terms and conditions prior to using this site. Entering this site will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this site. RAYCOP North America Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to be bounded by such changes.
Copyright & Trademarks
- All site design, text, graphics, video and all materials and information are property of RAYCOP North America Inc., all rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to RAYCOP or other respective owners. Any use or modification of the content for any purpose without permission from RAYCOP constitutes an infringement of our copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights.
Price & Availability
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars. Due to the changing nature of our business, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. www.raycop.com will generate an automatic confirmation e-mail after you place an order, but the receipt of a confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. If a product is not available, we will do our best to inform you when we estimate the product’s arrival date. Anticipated delivery dates are dependent upon the supplies and other factors and are subject to change. We will notify you of any corrections or changes to your order, and will not complete it until we have your approval. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any item sold, or prohibit a sale altogether.
- We accept VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® and PayPal®. For your protection, credit card orders will be shipped only to your billing address and may require additional verification. All credit card orders are subject to credit verification and approval.
- RAYCOP ships via UPS®, FedEx® or United States Postal Services. We will ship your product to you by the best method available for your specific needs. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages. FedEx charges include prepaid insurance up to the limits specified. You may contact our carrier if your package is lost or damaged. Shipping to P.O. boxes is not available.
- RAYCOP North America Inc. warrants to the original purchaser of our products protection against defects in materials and workmanship for the period of one (1) year unless specified. The warranty period commences on the date of purchase from our authorized reseller/retailer or directly from the RAYCOP website. Your purchase invoice showing the date of purchase is the proof of the date of purchase. A proof of purchase is required for warranty service. RAYCOP at its discretion will repair or replace any part that RAYCOP determines to be defective.
- This warranty does NOT cover cosmetic damage. This warranty does NOT cover damage due to: acts of God; accident; misuse; abuse; neglect; modification; improper operation; improper maintenance; lack of maintenance; connection to improper equipment; or repairs conducted by a party other than RAYCOP. This warranty does NOT cover products sold AS IS or WITH FAULTS. RAYCOP will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or punitive damages arising from use of this product.
Return for Warranty Service
- For warranty service within the warranty period, please contact RAYCOP support department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. When returning the product, you must ship the product in its original packaging or in packaging that provides an equivalent degree of protection for the product during shipment. Place a copy of your proof of purchase inside the packaging and clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the package. Return requests that do not contain an RMA number will not be processed. RAYCOP will ship the repaired or replaced product to you postage paid.
Return for Refund
- If you purchased a product directly from the the RAYCOP website, we offer a 30-day refund credited to your original method of payment. All returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number; please contact RAYCOP support to obtain a RMA number at email@example.com or call us at 1-866-8RAYCOP (1-866-872-9267). Please make sure that the product is in its original condition with packaging, accessories and documentation. For product purchased from an authorized retailer or reseller, please follow their return policy to process the returns. RAYCOP will not accept returns and issue refunds for products sold by individuals or resellers that are not authorized by RAYCOP.
- Raycop.com is operated from within the United States and we make no representation that content and products on this site are legal or appropriate for use outside the United States.
- Raycop.com makes no warranties as to the compatibility and performance of products sold outside the United States. There is no refund on any product sold outside the United States. For warranty service, customers are responsible for all freight, transportation, and additional charges to return the product to our distribution center. We are not responsible for any customs fees, taxes, regulations, or restrictions of products entering foreign domain or being returned to the United States.
Link to Third-Party Sites
- We may provide links to external sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties for your convenience. RAYCOP is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site.